How it all started.

How it all started.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Drive to Weed, CA. March 2011


The boys in the van


A very unhappy Ellie


Josh Hyped up on 5 hour energy shot.



Me clearly not totally awake, I took a photo of myself while I was talking. Not smart!!



Were in Oregon!!





One of the Mountain Passes.

Finally in California.




Outside of Weed, CA Mount Shasta.




The week before we had to prep, packing, setting up people to come in home and take care of our animals. It was a big challenge, I amazingly enough remembered everything and it actually went well. The morning of the trip, I didn’t really sleep that whole night. We left at 2 AM to start our drive and I dozed in the car. At right about 7 AM Josh woke me up and asked me to drive so he could doze, he dozed for an hour and then we were all up. The drive went faster then I thought it would and we arrived right about the time we thought we would. Good prep for the next large trip in June.




No comments:

Post a Comment